|Zest the limes with a fine grater or micro-plane. Juice the limes by squeezing around a fork.|
- 1.5 cups (plus 2 Tablespoons) flour
- 2 cups (minus 2 Tablespoons) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick butter (softened)
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9x13 pan with Pam.
- Cream together the butter, sugar, lime zest, and lime juice.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Set aside to cool.
- Cream the cream cheese and butter together.
- Mix in zest and juice.
- Gradually beat in the powdered sugar.
- Spread onto the cooled brownies.
These are so delicious! I love to add a strawberry on the top, but I also think raspberry would be divine. How would you dress up these brownies?