Pages Navigation Bar

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cupcake Embroidery {Guest Post from Liberty at Liberty Original}

Today we have my friend Liberty from Liberty Original.  Liberty is sharing some super cute cupcake embroidery with all of us!
Hello all… I’m Liberty over at Liberty Original.  I’m super excited to help Malory celebrate Cupcake Month!

I’m a somewhat “retired” Occupational Therapist staying home with my 4 wee ones until they grow a bit bigger.   Sewing and being creative helps me maintain some sort of sanity in my hectic household.
Here are my four little people all looking at the camera… no easy task!

So, although I LOVE to eat cupcakes (love IS capitalized for a reason people… it’s why there are no pictures of the lower half of me… I’m just saying), I prefer to sew them so I don’t add to my muffin top.

 For all of you sewers/embroiderers out there, this design came from Embroitique.  They have some of the cutest in-the-hoop shabby sweet ruched designs.  I ended up using my sewing machine to add the tulle frosting, however.  I used their instructions as a guideline as the concept is so stinkin’ cute!
 
You can use ribbon, bows, buttons, sequins, pearls (just about anything you fancy) to accent your fluffy little pretties.  I’m in the process of creating one of these guys on an apron for moi…  You are never too old to sport a cupcake, right?

To true!  Thanks so much for sharing (this is why we're friends--I have had my embroidery machine for over a year now, and I have never been to Embroitique).  Liberty makes custom, beaufitul embroidered items.  She has all these fun coffee cozies.


One of the sets I loved was this gorgeous set for a new mommy and baby.


And of course, this bag.


If you are in the need for some custom embroidery, or just want to feast your eyes on her designs, head over to Liberty Original and check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Those are darling little shirts! :) LOVE that zebra cozi by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment--I love to hear what you think! I try to respond to any questions within one day.