Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday is a Special Day {Party Features} #1

I hope you have had a wonderful week!  A big thanks goes out to everyone who came to the party last Sunday.  I always find other people's projects so inspiring.  Take a look at these great projects from last week's party.

I love this headboard upcycle.  Here in Colorado, we have an outdoor market called the Paris Street Market.  I have seen these type of benches sold for outrageous prices, and always thought "I could probably figure out how to do that."  Now I don't have to because Sarah already did, and she created a tutorial to show us how!
Awesome new bench from old headboard {Alderberry Hill}

These water bombs are such a fun idea!  I with we had these when I was a kid, but now I know one more way to solidify the "best aunt" award this summer. Hee hee.
Sponge Water Bombs {Love Grows Wild}

Coconut.  Cream.  Cupcakes.  Need I say more?  Oh yeah...YUM!
Coconut Cream Poke Cake Cupcakes {Shaken Together}

These t-shirt cards are a cute idea, and I think the jersey cut will be useful this upcoming football season!
T-Shirt Cards {Indiana Inker}

When I was a little girl, we had hanging bow holders in our bathroom for all of our bows.  Now that headbands are all the rage, this is a perfect idea for organization!
Hanging Headband Tutorial {Hello Kirsti}

Take a look at this lovely eye candy.  Here at my house, we do not paint wood.  Adam views it as some sort of travesty, so I must live vicariously through others like Miranda.
Betsy Ross Painted Cabinet {Pressing On}

I know there are tons of tutorials on how to make tutus without sewing, but Jessica has a secret that makes her method the most clever I have seen.  She is also auctioning this outfit for a wonderful charitable cause.  Click through to read more.
Tutu Tutorial {Cox's Corner}

There are many days that neither Adam nor I want to talk about work during dinner.  Since we live with one another, that sometimes makes dinner conversation a bit stilted.  I think this is a great idea to keep the conversation going.
Dinner Conversation Jar {Serenity You}

Even though I am not typically a breakfast person, I have been learning to eat breakfast (you know-kick my metabolism into gear as early as possible).  Adam is a breakfast fanatic, and since he isn't into sweets, these are on the top of my list for breakfast recipes.
Baked Pancake Rolls {My Kochlust - My Cooking Spree}

Stevie came up with this cute gift idea for a little girl.  I don't know about you, but I just loved tea parties as a little girl, and now, my two-year-old niece Mackenzie and I play tea party frequently.
Tea Party Set {Moore Babies}
Feel free to grab a button if you were featured.  I hope to see you tomorrow with more fun project links!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for the feature! It totally made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature!! I really appreciate it. I'm enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment--I love to hear what you think! I try to respond to any questions within one day.