Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday Slice {It's a Party} #1



 
 
I've been out of the blogging world for about nine months, and I know that I have missed lots of great posts.  For this kick-off party, let's have a free-for-all of sorts.  Today marks the beginning of my weekly link party here at Snips and Spice.  Snips and Spice Sunday Slice will be a party for you to showcase your projects and tutorials.  Please try to stick to the guidelines below to participate.
  1. Link to a specific post (not simply your entire blog or website).
  2. Link a project that has directions/instructions in the post, or a link to directions.  People generally want to know how to do something, so please make sure there are directions for emulating your fabulous post.
  3. Please grab a button and post it on your page or your website (the code in the box will give you a much smaller button).  See this post for suggestions on posting and sizing link party buttons.
This first party is open to projects posted at any point in the past.  On Saturday, I will showcase the five most popular links as well as my five favorites.

Let's see what you have been up to, and share a slice of your life with us!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Malory ... I've added your button to my link party page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for inviting me to your link party! I will add you to my link party page. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting & for the invite a well...I am now following you via GFC too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for inviting me to your party! I put your button on my party page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting the link party! I appreciate your comments and I'm now following your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment--I love to hear what you think! I try to respond to any questions within one day.