Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday is a Special Day {Party Features} #4

Whew!  The past two weeks have been CRAZY!  I made my yearly California trip with my sister and our friend Kelsey.  We had a blast visiting Disneyland, Sea World, the beach, The Original Pancake House (so yummy), Old Town San Diego, and a Padres Game.  When I was all set to come home, I got stuck at the Orange County airport for two days.  I was flying standby, and the flights all got booked in a couple of hours.  When I finally got home, we had to make an emergency room trip (don't worry--everyone is fine), I had a coaching conference, and then I was sick: hence the non-posting for two weeks.  Thanks for sticking around!

I don't like to post in advance that I will be out of town because I feel that is a risk.  I know that can lead to people wondering about the blog, but I am not sure the best way to handle this.  The good news is that my three absences have already passed, and I will be here for the remainder of the summer.  How do you feel about posting online that you will be on vacation?

Wedding Gift Shadow Box {Hello Kirsti}
On to the features!  There are so many great projects each week, it is always hard to choose who will be featured.  I always feature the top viewer favorites from the week, and my favorites are usually posts with great pictures, explanation, and directions for how to replicate the project.  Thank you for coming each week and inspiring me with your creativity!
Limeade Sherbet Fizz {Shaken Together}
Box Sign from a Box {Krafty Kat}
DIY Lid Sorter {Naptime Review}
Eggless Chocolate Cake {Trick & Treat}
This cute top was inspired by this tutorial at Pocketful of Dreams.
Bandana Top {Navy Wifey Peters}
Gender Reveal Party {Moore Babies}
Classic Gold Wedding Set {Goldschmiede-Plaar}
Raw Mango Squash {Simply Sweet 'N Savory}
Chevron Print Bow Wall Art {Clare Patricia Purvis}

Grab a button from my sidebar if you have been featured, and spread the word about the party!  I hope to see you tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature, so many great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my bandana top!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my Eggless Chocolate Cake! Hope you'll give it a try soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! You made my day! Thanks so much for featuring my box art along with all the other great projects..love that chevron wall art too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Malory for featuring my Raw Mango Squash. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment--I love to hear what you think! I try to respond to any questions within one day.