Thursday, July 5, 2012

Saturday is a Special Day {Party Features} #2

I know it's not Saturday, but best laid plans and such...the short version?  I had a family reunion, and although I took my laptop with me, I only was able to sneak in a scant 20 minutes of blogging time the entire week.  We got back in town yesterday, and have been busy unpacking, grocery shopping, cleaning, etc.  Anyway, here are the features from the last Sunday Slice Party.  There are lots of great ideas, so you can go check them out, but to get your started, here are the features.

How cute is this? Megan created an entire garden-themed party.  Of course I picked a picture of these cupcakes with tiny vegetables.  They make me want to talk in a baby voice because they are so cute and tiny--don't worry, I am fighting the urge.
Fresh From The Garden Party {Fowl Single File}

I love these three wreaths for Independence Day!  A little late now...but better late than never.  Put a pin in it for next year, or change the colors for another holiday.
Patriotic Felt Ruffled Wreath {A Rosie Sweet Home}

Fourth of July Wreath {Craft a Spell}

4th of July Wreath {Cox's Corner}

These recipe card holders are such a cute idea.  My recipe cards always get messy on the counter.
Recipe Card Holders {Creating in Glass Slippers}


This toilet paper roll upcycle is so creative and fun.
Patriotic Toilet Paper Roll Garland {The Thriftiness Miss}

These cards are so adorable I just want to gobble them up!
Homemade Ice Cream Birthday Invitations {Meaningful Mama}

This printable pretty much sums up my life, or at least what I would like it to be.  Carol also includes instructions for making a printable using Pic Monkey.
Craft Printable {The Answer is Chocolate}

Yum...just Yum.
Cheesecake Burritos {Dishing with Leslie}

These tins look fantastic.  I always have various Christmas tins from gifts, and this would make them usable.
Tin Tin Tin {The Crafty Woman}

I am working on projects for beginning sewers, and will be posting those next week after a few more basics posts.  Stick around to see what I have coming.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature!!
    Christine, the Crafty Woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my 4th of July Wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature. I have just added your button to that post. If you liked the invitation, I hope you enjoy the actual party I'm posting this week. Thanks for hosting us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment--I love to hear what you think! I try to respond to any questions within one day.