Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saturday is a Special Day {Party Features} #3

Whew!  This week has been a busy one.  My posting got a little off schedule due to making this fabulous cake.  Although I love almost all the cakes I make, this one might just be my current favorite.  It was for a birthday party for a girl named Brooklyn.

Enough showing off my projects; now it's time to show-off your projects.  First let me say that I have been having so much fun with these parties.  I appreciate everyone linking their projects each week, and it is really difficult to pick the features.  Often, I just rely on the most popular links.  We had so many great projects this week, but here are the ten features.

Red, White and Blue Fourth of July Tart {Meaningful Mama}
Lime Green Adirondack Chairs {Alderberry Hill}
Chocolate Chocolate No Bake Cheesecake Pie {Shaken Together}
New Dress {Happy Momma Quilts}
Savory Bread Pancake {Treat & Trick}
Electrician Graduation Card {Indiana Inker}

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cake, great work! Thank you so much for featuring my Sesame cookies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoot! Thanks for featuring my earring display frame! :) Have a great week girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for including my cherry crisp recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so adore the cake! What could be more fitting than that?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment--I love to hear what you think! I try to respond to any questions within one day.