Saturday, August 4, 2012

Saturday is a Special Day {Party Features} #5

This week had so many great link ups!  It is always hard to choose just ten links.  If you have a moment, go back to the party and check out some of the non-features.  There are many great ideas you might not have seen (one with a trick for getting rid of pesky fruit flies).
Homemade Twix Bars {Steak and Potatoes Kinda Gurl}

DIY Chalkboard Frames {This Little Home of Mine}
Deep Dish Gooey Cookie Pie {Picture Perfect Cooking}
Faux Barn Doors {A Blessed Existence}
Pipe Shelves {Small Home Love}
Mickey Mouse Cake Tutorial {Cox's Corner}
Burlap Subway Art {Liz Marie Blog}
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookie Pies {Back 4 Seconds}
Fairy Tutu Dress {Be Book Bound}
Gypsy Dance Quilt {Sew Incredibly Crazy}
Thanks for linking to the party each week!  I hope to see you tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature!! Xoxo, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so so much for featuring my recipe! I'll be back next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for the feature. Hope your having a good weekend so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thank you so much for featuring my Mickey Mouse Cake Tutorial! I appreciate it! :) See ya next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my Gypsy Dance Quilt! Have a great tomorrow!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring me!! I feel very honored. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are the sweetest! Thank you so much for the feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the feature! I'm going to display your featured badge on my blog. So honored! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment--I love to hear what you think! I try to respond to any questions within one day.