Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday is a Special Day {Party Features} #6

As the summer is winding down, I am trying to squeeze in all of the fun I possibly can before going back to school.  Part of that fun is exploring all your fun projects you link each week.  This week has lots of great projects and recipes that I had to add to my already long list of things I want to make.  Today I get to feature just a portion of those fun ideas.  I must have been hungry when I picked my favorites this week because I seemed to pick quite a few recipes.

Zuccini Boats {Pandora's Box}
Balsamic Tomato Slices {The Best Laid Plans}
Lasagna {Hello Kirsti}
DIY Headboard and Wall Art {Monkeys and Tutus}
Carne Asada Fries {Dishing with Leslie}
Overnight Peaches and Cream French Toast {The Recipe Critic}
Window Treatments {Organization Matters}
Apple Wreath {Krafty Kat}
Foam Printing {A Happy Song}
Toy Story Party Invite Template {A Blessed Existence}
Are you coming to the party tomorrow?  I hope so...

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my Balsamic Tomato recipe! As always, thank you for hosting each week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my Carne Asada Fries! I really appreciate it! And I know you will LOVE them! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks for featuring my foam printing. So fun to be up there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got home from back to school shopping to see that you featured my apple wreath! So exciting! Thank you sooooo much! Drooling over that peaches & cream french toast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my window treatments! I also really appreciate your sweet comment on my site. :) These features all look so great - I think I'll have to try some of those recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment--I love to hear what you think! I try to respond to any questions within one day.