Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday is a Special Day {Party Features} #7

Oh man!  Getting back into school is kicking my rear into gear.  We only had three days of teacher work time this year, and most of that time was taken by meetings.  I ended up going in to school to work most of the day, and I'm still not ready for Monday.

Enough of the whining already!  Let's get to the fabulous features for this week.  Although I would love to feature every project, I'm going to limit myself to just a couple this week to save my time for school work.

Tissue Holder {Life and Times at Scorpion Ranch}

Crotchet Bag {Howling at the Moon}
Burlap Table Runner {Organization Matters}
Summer Bucket List {Serenity You}
Tow Mater Cookies {Domestic Sugar Bake Shop}
Double Decker Coconut Cream Brownies {Back for Seconds}
Pink Lemonade Party {Tales of the Scotts}

Thanks to everyone who shared great ideas last week; I hope to see you all again tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Crochet Bag!! Such an honor!

    Have a great week and thanks for hosting a great party!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, thanks so much for featuring my Pink Lemonade party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful features! Thank you so much for including my coconut brownies! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the feature! It might be my site's fault the picture isn't connecting write, because in the last week, I changed my blog url and changed the name of my business. :) The new link is http://maryorganizes.com/2012/08/my-table-decor-with-easy-tuturial/

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment--I love to hear what you think! I try to respond to any questions within one day.