Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Slice {It's a Party} #6

 
 
Thanks for coming to the party!  I know I always feel awkward when I'm not sure what to wear, or if I should bring a gift, so if you are unsure of the expectations or etiquette for this event, please see this page.  Please, mingle, meet new people, and have fun!


There are so many great ideas out there; it is truly a pleasure hosting this each week.  Thank you for inspiring me.  This last week had an abundance of great projects and helpful hints.  Did you read the egg substitution for cakes?

Don't forget to come back Saturday to see the features.  Did you check out the features from the last party?






7 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! Can't wait to come back and be inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Follower! Thanks for Hosting
    Misty @ http://monkeysandtutus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I am your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting the party each week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Malory for hosting. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment--I love to hear what you think! I try to respond to any questions within one day.