Pages Navigation Bar

Monday, March 4, 2013

SYTYC Auditions!


Well hello. I know it's been a while. Despite my best crafty intentions, the poor blog has been neglected of late.  I have been making some big changes in my life that I will fill you in on later, but in the meantime...I have some exciting news!

I am honored to be able to audition for So You Think You're Crafty Season 15!  

If you aren't familiar with SYTYC, it is an online craft competition.  There are currently thirteen craft auditioners (I think I just made-up that word), and the ten crafters with the top votes will move into the competition season.  Each week, we are given a theme, and we have to create our "vision" of that theme through crafts.

There are so many great crafts in the auditions...I hope mine makes it through the audition round.  I can't tell you which craft is mine, but the good news is that at the end of the week, the voting is over, and I will be able to post the tutorial.  It is actually a tutorial I have been wanting to post for the last six weeks, but I haven't been able to find the time.  This is just the kick I need to get off running!

So head over there, and vote for your favorite project (even if it isn't mine).

Can you guess which one I made?

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you tons of luck! Just stopping by from the SYTYC audition page and I love some of your "fan favorite" projects (most of which I have even pinned in the past). I'm your newest follower -- can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you post the tutorial for your Kindle keeper? I absolutely love it -- last post I see is March 25 -- is this correct?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment--I love to hear what you think! I try to respond to any questions within one day.