Pages Navigation Bar

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm a finalist!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Saturday.  Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) I have been trying to finish my casebook this weekend, so I do not have a craft or recipe for you today.  On the plus side, I should have my casebook (and one class) finished tomorrow, so I will be back soon. 

Also, I just found out that my post on Valentine Pastries made it into the finals for the best of January on Saturday Mornings!  You can go vote on your favorite five.  Take a look.  I think the bandana dress is totally cute.

You may have noticed the number of buttons where I have been featured growing on my sidebar.  Go check out these great sites if you have the chance:



2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! You are doing great... I left some love for you on my blog as well. :) libertyoriginal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Congrats ! I will go vote for you !
    YaY!
    Follow me back when you can. I am your newest follower and fan :)
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment--I love to hear what you think! I try to respond to any questions within one day.