Pages Navigation Bar

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Crafting in Utah

While in Utah, I also spent some time crafting.  My cousin Hannah is super busy, and one of the activities keeping her busy is running for the track team.  She had this hoodie that was the same as everyone else on the team.  Although she is full of team spirit, she also wanted an easy way to keep her hoodie from getting mixed up with her friends' hoodies.  We added her name on the side of the hood (doesn't she sort of look like she's lining up for her mug shot? hee hee).  It was an instant hit at school!

We also made this fun messenger bag.  Click here for the tutorial.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love the fabric on the bag. I would love to see a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment--I love to hear what you think! I try to respond to any questions within one day.