Pages Navigation Bar

Monday, February 21, 2011

A Little Embroidery

So...I spent most of the day grading and grocery shopping, but I did manage to get a little bit of embroidery done. 

I finally got around to these cute aprons.  Adam's cousin has these two crazy little boys that are so fun!  They are wild and just what you would expect curious little kids to be like.  Their mom asked if I would embroider their names on these aprons weeks ago, and I just now finished.  It's not that it took long, but I was out of time, then out of stabilizer...I know excuses, excuses.  Anyway, here they are.  I think they came out really cute!  Now the boys' clothes won't get covered in fish slime the next time Adam and Mike bring the fish home to clean.




Adam's Grandma turned 92(?) this past weekend.  She loves staying cozy, so Adam picked out this turquoise sweatshirt, and designed this for the upper left breast.


I also embroidered some polos for a co-worker, but I am not quite finished, so I will post those pics another time.

Also, I know you think I forgot, but I didn't.  I am posting the follow-up to my cake baking tips this week.  The last post took a really long time to get together, so I needed a little more time to get the following post ready.

1 comment:

  1. I recently found your blog and I love it, I have awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award! Check it out at itsalwayscrafttime.blogspot.com. You definitely deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment--I love to hear what you think! I try to respond to any questions within one day.