|Sorry for the blurry picture...it's a little difficult to take a steady picture of the top of my own head.|
- Wire-edge ribbon (I used 2.25 inch wide ribbon and about 30")
- Hot glue gun
- Fabric, cardboard, or paper to glue flower down on
- Begin by cutting ribbon to length, then poke wire out of the edge. Pull one side of the wire completely free from the ribbon. Poke the other side out and begin pulling.
- Fold one edge under, pinch in your fingers and glue down. This creates the center of your rose.
- Scootch the ribbon along the wire until it is completely gathered. It will naturally spiral around the center.
- Glue down on scrap of fabric, cardboard, or paper. Be sure to glue down each layer of the ribbon to ensure rose doesn't bobble.
how fun: )i love it!!!ReplyDelete
Cute! Looks great and fairly easy :) My kind of tutorial :) I pinned this!ReplyDelete
I love ribbon bows. I've never tried ribbon bows with wire - looks fabulous! Thanks for the great tips!ReplyDelete
Cute! Come and join our link party: http://fabricbowsandmore.blogspot.com/2011/06/link-party-no9-will-see-it-wednesday.htmlReplyDelete
I love your blog! Thanks for visiting me at mylilpumpkinpatch.blogspot.com and leaving the sweet message. I am a new follower here. I am loving all the sweet tutorials!ReplyDelete