Pages Navigation Bar

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Subway Art {Free Printables}

Subway art is everywhere these days—and why not?  You can design it to say whatever you want, in any color(s) you want.  I am trying to create a photo and art wall in my little condo, so I spent some time last night in Print Artist creating my very own subway art.  I love this quote by Mark Twain, and I wanted something that would tie together all our throw pillows which are green, yellow-gold, red, and brown.


Here is what I came up with:

I like both, but I am not sure which one I want to hang on our wall.  Opinions?

I also used www.picnik.com to tint the entire image in pinks and reds for Valentine's Day.  If you don’t yet know picnik, you should  go introduce yourself.  I’m sure you will become quick friends.  If you like these, simply click on the image, then when you are taken to the image page, right click and save to your computer.  Then you can print, or upload to picnik and change the size or colors to suit your fancy.

If you want to create your own, check out this tutorial at I am Momma hear me roar!

5 comments:

  1. I like the one with the white background the best.... Then, it is more versatile as things in your home change.

    PS I'm totally addicted to your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the input. I'm leaning more towards that one myself.

    I'm glad others get as addicted as I am to checking out blogs. Your son is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the white background too! Thanks for linking up for Friday Favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it..Do you think I could copy it to 11x14 or bigger??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it will copy well to a much larger size. The original was quite large itself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment--I love to hear what you think! I try to respond to any questions within one day.