- Cake turntable: see my reasons in frosting tips.
- Rolling pin with spacers: these make it easy to keep an equal thickness throughout your fondant.
- Pizza cutter: this makes it easy to cut a nice clean line at the bottom of the cake.
- Fondant smoother: this has been crucial in my cake experience, in getting even and smooth lines.
- Pin: for removing air holes caught between the fondant and frosting.
- Parchment paper: is the best for rolling fondant out on, without sticking.
Ok! Now that your cake is ready, flatten your fondant with your fingers and place on parchment paper.
I will be linking this up at these fun parties.