Pages Navigation Bar

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Thirtieth Birthday

I can't believe it has been almost a whole week, and I haven't posted anything.  My assistant coach was out of town this week, so I had to go to all of our basketball games, which really cut into my blogging time.  In addition to that, I had to work a complete five-day week--which is two days more than last week (no snow-days this week). 

I have been working on two projects this week.  One is the cake pictured above, and one is this:

Stay tuned for cake baking tips and tools, cake decorating tips and tools, and more crafty projects this week.  Since we both work tomorrow, Adam and I are going to celebrate Valentines Day today!

2 comments:

  1. Great looking cake! My husband works in education and was also bummed to have to work a full week this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! That cake looks cute and delicious! I found you from one of the blog hops that I was on. You have some super cute stuff on here. I host a linky party on Thursdays called Thrilling Thursday @ Paisley Passions. If you ever have time, come by and link up some of your cute stuff! :)

    Lori @ Paisley Passions
    http://www.paisleypassions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment--I love to hear what you think! I try to respond to any questions within one day.