Pages Navigation Bar

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cupcake Quiet Book Page {Guest Post by Ashley at Me and My Boys}

Ashley from Me and My Boys has been working on a really fun quiet book for her son.  When I saw all her cute pages, I knew I wanted her to post a cupcake page for Cupcake Month.  Check out the totally cute page she created!

 Quiet books are so fun and easy to make.
 This fun page is a yummy cupcake project! 
The kids can dress the cupcake up with a few different options.


 Green
 Yellow
 Red
 Pink
Dark  Blue
 Light Blue
Or all different colors!! Whatever flavor they like....they most certainly will have fun with this page!

Thanks Ashley!  If you want to see more quiet book pages, posts on being a mommy, fun craft ideas, or to participate in her weekly link party, head over to Me and My Boys to visit.

1 comment:

  1. Those are cute! He can pick and choose what colors he wants! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment--I love to hear what you think! I try to respond to any questions within one day.