Pages Navigation Bar

Monday, June 11, 2012

Sewing Tutorials Page "Complete"

I am very excited to announce that I have an up-to-date sewing tutorials page with links to all my sewing projects.  You can click the link above to be taken to the page,  but here it is for everyone to see right now.  I will be working on the other index pages throughout the next couple weeks.
This page should have the links to all but the most recent sewing posts.  If you don't see what you are looking for, click here to be taken to all posts labeled "sewing."  If you still don't see what you are looking for, email me; I will try to post something helpful. snips.spice@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment--I love to hear what you think! I try to respond to any questions within one day.